
I know this doesn't look like a cold day, but if you saw
the parents on the sidelines it would be a better
perspective. It is very, very windy and very, very
cold!

This is a fun tournament that is held in Pocatello, Idaho.
Some of the fun for the kids is staying in a hotel
with some of their LaCrosse buddies!

Bryce and a teammate

Bryce during the "face off". They played three
games during the two days here. The first night,
the game was cancelled after the first 5 minutes due to
a lightning storm. Playing in the lightning with long,
metal sticks is probably not such a good idea! It was
rescheduled for the next morning at 8 am. They lost that
game, but then won their next two. So, overall they
had a really successful tournament and a good time as well!
(And, I didn't freeze to death, even though I felt like I was
going to)
1 comment:
Cold and windy is no fun. Glad the boys enjoyed the tournament.
Post a Comment