Norma turned 101 August 28! I love her!
For someone her age she has a very good memory
and always remembers me and gives me a kiss. Well,
atleast if she is awake. If I try to wake her up, she doesn't
like me very much. What a sweetheart she is and she was
sure proud of the fact that it was her birthday and that
she was 101 years old!! Good for you Norma, lets hope for
another one!!

2 comments:
I can not believe she made it this long!! She is a stubborn lady!! I love her and miss her!! I am diggin the hair do she has!! At least she has on beads!! her fav thing!! Tammy your so awesome to go see her.
Wow, 101! That is amazing. My goal is 50 right now. Moan, groan. I'm sure the number will go up after a good nights rest. Way to go Norma!
Post a Comment