Monday, September 9, 2013

Bellingham and Whatcom Falls

 Next morning we went into Bellingham to find a farmers market.  
I was born in Bellingham!  Its a cute little town.  We found
this YUMMY crepe restaurant.  By the way, my 
friends didn't tell me that shirt makes me look like an
elephant!  Oh my!
My good friend Melanie Swank from high school met us for some
fun!  It was so fun to reminisce!  She lives near Seattle and we
were having so much fun that she was able to convince her husband to
let her stay the night with us and hang out until the next night!
 This is for my mom to show her that we were
in Bellingham!
 Thought this was fun at the farmers market.  You can
buy these kits to grow your own mushrooms!  
 We went on another hike to Whatcom Falls in Bellingham.  
 So pretty
 Bliss wishing she had brought her swimsuit
so she could jump off the cliff!  That is a crazy
long way down but people were jumping!  
 Me hanging on.  I didn't dare 
get too close to the edge.  My luck
I wouldn't need to jump, I'd just fall off.  



No comments:

The wedding