Monday, September 9, 2013

Vancouver B.C.

We drove into Canada our last day.  Bliss has an old college
friend Alison who lives there.  She was so sweet to come 
hang out with us and show us around!  She took us to a 
cool park called Capilano Suspension Bridge Park. 
 Not only is there the bridge but there
are platforms and stairs that lead to treehouses
with beautiful views.  

 This is the bridge.  Very scary!  
It moves ALOT when you walk and
is SOOOO long!  It boggles my mind
how it can be suspended like that and hold
that much weight.  
 Looking down
 Going up to one of the tree houses
 Entering a gift shop
 Then we drove up to the ski resort where they 
held the Olympics.  It was pretty foggy but if you 
look closely you can see B.C. in the background.  
Melanie and I.
 Me and Kristi

 In front of the Olympic Rings
 We went to the Village for lunch and
walked down to the Ferry to see the boats.
 Oops, this picture is supposed to be at Whatcom falls.
Beautiful Kristi
 Melanie and I
 Alison, Kristi, Melanie, Bliss and I
The three amigos.  We had such a great time.  I feel
extremely lucky to have such great friends.  We've been 
friends since 1993.  We've had kids
together, celebrated fun times together and been
there for each other through rough times also.  I love them.

No comments:

The wedding