I have some pretty great friends! We went to Park City
for a few days to celebrate my birthday and have a little girls
time. Sara brought a craft for us to work on!
Turned out cute!
We went to a restaurant with live music. This
is the guy singing to me. Lol.
Fun birthday cake
Riding the chair lift up to go ziplining and Alpine Slide.
This was a cold day, a storm was coming in! The first day we
were there it was hot!
Both the zipline and Alpine slide were fun. I've found my
adventurous side I guess since going to Costa Rica. I like
this kind of stuff now!
Debbie racing Bliss
Debbie won but Bliss smashed a cute little ground
squirrel or whatever you call them so maybe that means
she wins?? Those things are not too smart and climb on the
track!
Hot tub on the deck, waiting for the full moon to come up!
It was a cold but beautiful night.
No comments:
Post a Comment