Monday, July 14, 2014

Family Reunion

 Everybody came to visit for the 4th of July 
weekend for Logan's blessing.  We spent the
first few days in Bear Lake.  Christa meets 
Logan for the first time.  Like the rest of us, she
fell in love instantly!
 Bryce had to work all week but he did get
to play with baby Logan in the evenings and 
early mornings.  
 Christa brought Zoe and we all fell in love with 
her too.  And Zoe was so cute with baby Logan.  She
wanted to hold him every chance she got!  She kept 
saying, "he likes me!"  Yes, he does little Zoe!!
 Brooke asks me every time she sees me if she can come
to my house so I picked her up and brought her with us to
the cabin for a few days.  She and Zoe had some fun together.
 Auntie Bree loving on Zoe 
 Zoe sharing her blanket with baby Logan
 bathtime in the sink.  I think he liked it!
Getting ready to go to the beach.  I said to Logan,
"Grandma is your favorite, huh!"  And he smiled
for me!!  He's so darn cute!!

No comments:

The wedding