When we drove through Logan this day we saw
that there was a carnival and decided we had to take
Zoe! My parents had also come into town and I have
great memories of going to carnivals with my dad. It was
always so fun, so I invited them to go and we all had a good time.
The Carousel is always one of my favorites!
My dad bought a snow cone and shared with Zoe.
She just dug her face right into it and loved every bite!
Is my tongue blue?
Lets spin faster Christa!! Zoe is a brave little girl!
Once Zoe figured out how to go through the maze to
get to this slide this was her favorite ride! She wanted to
go again!
She wanted to go on this Ferris Wheel so Christa
went with her. This was not the same kind of Ferris Wheel
we have been on at Lagoon. It went backwards and it went
really really fast. Christa's face was white as a ghost and I thought
she was going to pass out. Zoe kept looking at her like she was
wondering if she was supposed to be scared. She kept patting
Christa on the hand and telling her it was ok, they were not going to
fall off. This picture was at the beginning of the ride, I should have taken
one with the relief on her face after they got off.
No comments:
Post a Comment