Friday, May 8, 2009

Did you know I love coupons?


I really do not like shopping at Walmart, in fact, I very seldom go there because I really hate it! But, when I know I can get stuff free it is worth it to me. So today I went with my coupon binder and got a shopping cart half full of stuff! Most of these items were totally free. I paid $8.92 for all of it. The Huggies wipes were .75 each, deodorant was .37 each, and gum .48 each. The Halls were free, toothbrushes free, axe body wash free and Johnson bath buddies were free. I like free!! I'm not sure about the person in line behind me though, they had to wait a long time while the cashier rang in all my coupons, but they were pretty impressed with the price at the end.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'd like to give you all of my coupons and my debit card and see what you can do for me! :)

The wedding