

Tanner is getting braver on the dirt bike. They go up the hill next to our house and build jumps and have a blast. Greg took the other motorcycle to the shop for a tune up because it was not running and got some bad news. I don't understand motorcyle stuff, but it has something to do with the engine I think. It has to be rebuilt and is going to cost about $1500! The dang thing didn't even cost that much. That is disappointing, and we are not sure what we will do. Greg has ordered a manual for the bike and I think is going to try to fix it himself. We'll see what happens.
1 comment:
Wow, looks super fun! That's too bad about the other bike- looks like Greg is going to expand his talents- good for him! Your kids are great-
Post a Comment