Thursday, May 7, 2009

Turning something ugly into cute!!




I love to follow a blog from a lady who is very creative and turns old ugly things into really fun decorations for her home. http://www.granvillehouse.blogspot.com/ This lady is a friend of my good friend, Bliss from Texas! Anyways, I decided to try to get creative one day when I came across a sale for 90% off at Hobby Lobby. I bought these really ugly candle sticks for a few dollars and spray painted them. I think they turned out pretty good! I bought the candles today at Hobby Lobby for 50% off ($6.00 total). So, total with spray paint was under $12! Not bad for a little change of decor in the bathroom.

6 comments:

kami said...

good work! i love projects like that!

Melanie said...

Very nice and inspiring! I'll have to keep my eye out for something like that!

Bliss said...

Love them! You did great!

Melissa said...

Way cute!

LA Law said...

You can always get the deal! You're amazing!

jill said...

Cute those turned out great!

The wedding