Monday, May 17, 2010

FINALLY A GOOD SALE!!

I have been hoping and waiting for a good sale again! Since
Albertsons left Utah its been hard to find good sales! Smith's is
doubling coupons through tomorrow, so I headed over there first
thing this morning. I spent $48 for 100 items.
Bounty paper towels, Wacky Mac pasta, Capri Sun, Dole Crushed
Pineapple, Bbq sauce, Land o Lakes Butter, Flipz pretzel snacks, cheetos,
Crest 3-D white toothpaste, toothbrushes, Febreeze spray, Men's and women's
shave gel, carefree pantyliners, chewing gum, gummy candy, Sunny D, Zone
Perfect Bars. Some of the items ended up being free and others just really
cheap!

5 comments:

Avree said...

Wow, that is a lot of stuff! I need you to take me shopping with you some time so I can see how you do it!

Nanette said...

You need to take me with you. I try to get good deals, but I'm not really good at it.

Law Family said...

haha, you guys are cute! I would be happy to take you with me, but I can also just show you.

LA Law said...

WOW! Great job!

Melanie said...

Thanks for the info and good job! I will try to go tomorrow.

The wedding