I am grateful for my mother who is the most giving and
caring person I know. She would do anything for anyone.
This picture was taken at my Grandma's house in California
when I was a little one. My poor mother says it drives her
crazy that she has no memory of this picture. But she is grateful
that her brother found it and recently gave it to her.
Bryce and Greg made me breakfast. It was delicious.
And then Bryce gave me this frozen yogurt.
Tanner brought me these beautiful flowers.
I got phone calls from both of my girls and I love
each one of my children so much. More than they will
ever know. Its hard for me to think that they are all grown up and
in a few short months none of them will live in our home. This makes
me sad. Breeann is 3 weeks away from having her own baby and I am
so excited for her to become a mother. She will be wonderful. And
Christa is being a mother to Zoe her boyfriend's little 3 year old girl. She
is so good with her and just adores her. I'm happy that she is so happy and
loving her little family. Being a mother is the most difficult but wonderful calling
ever and I'm grateful they are getting to experience the joy.
1 comment:
Christa and I were lucky enough to have the best mom in the world we know how to be moms ourselves :)
Post a Comment